The following list provides an overview about the main differences between Enhanced and Standard SLA’s.
- Available since Spring 2014 Release
- No Pause/Resume functionality
- No Success Actions
- Status needs to be changed manually using Warning/Error Actions (e.g. Noncompliant, Nearing Noncompliant)
- Related fields are available in the case form directly (First Response By, Resolve By)
- “On Hold Time (Minutes)”- and “Last On Hold”-Field is not maintained automatically
- Available since Fall 2014 Release
- Pause/Resume functionality
- Success Actions
- Status chances automatically (e.g. Noncompliant, Nearing Noncompliant)
- Related fields are linked into the case form using additional entity “KPI Instance”, Quick View Forms and the Timer Control.
- “On Hold Time (Minutes)”- and “Last On Hold”-Field in Case is used automatically
- Microsoft Introduction SLA’s (YouTube-Video)
- Microsoft Introduction Enhanced SLA’s (YouTube-Video)
- Sonomapartners Blog Article about SLA’s