Good week for CRM2011 developers!
1. Release of new SDK
2. New informations about WCF-Soap Endpoint
3. Finding a solution for debugging silverlight webresources without deploying the webresources (My personal breakthrough! :))
Ok, first of all i would like to thank "erik-lp" from the MSDN forum for his tipps.
Following things are required for debugging your silverlight webresource.
- Developing Machine (Same or other domain doesn't mater)
- CRM-Server (I have tested with RC)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<resource path="/" include-subpaths="true"/>
- Navigate to the Web-Folder of your CRM-System. (\..\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\CRMWeb\)
- Copy the created clientaccesspolicy.xml into this folder
- Open your silverlight project in Visual Studio (For this example, we assume you are using the SOAP example from SDK version 5.0.1)
- Navigate to the SilverlightUtility.cs class
- Replace following code in the GetSoapService() Method
Uri serviceUrl = CombineUrl(GetServerBaseUrl(), "/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc/web");After:
Uri serviceUrl = new Uri("http://
Now you can push F5 and start debuging.
This solutions only works in OnPremise Systems. You can not deploy clientaccesspolicy.xml in online systems.
Eric also talks about a ClientGlobalContext.aspx.js file. This is not required, if you replace the code in the SilverlightUtil.cs.